Report of the Committee of Elections on the petition of Thomas Randolph, contesting the election of Jonathan Jennings, delegate from the Indiana territory [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19049.
- Government document
8 p. ; 22 cm.
- Randolph, Thomas M. (Thomas Mann), 1768-1828.
Jennings, Jonathan, 1784-1834.
United States. Congress. House -- Contested elections.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "December 22d, 1809, read and referred to a committee of the whole House ..."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19049).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|