Report from the Committee of Claims to whom was referred ... the petition of George Little of the state of Massachusetts [electronic resource].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11701.
- Government document
- Little, George, 1754-1809 -- Claims vs. United States.
Flying Fish (Ship)
Seizure of vessels and cargoes.
United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "December 22, 1806 read and referred to a committee of the whole House on Monday next."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11701).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|