Report of the Committee of Claims, on the memorial of Alexander Murray [electronic resource] : late commander of the United States frigate Constellation, referred on the 23d of November last : 8th January, 1805, read, and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, on Thursday next.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1805]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9613.
- Government document
- Murray, Alexander, 1754 or 5-1821 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9613).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|