Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred on the 13th instant, the petition of the Mayor and commonalty of the town of Alexandria in the District of Columbia [electronic resource] : read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1803?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5430.
- Government document
- Alexandria (Va.) -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5430).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|