Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred, on the 18th ultimo, the petition of Leonard Jarvis [electronic resource] : 4th February, 1803, read and ordered to lie on the table.
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5428.
- Government document
- Jarvis, Leonard, 1781-1854 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5428).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|