Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred on the 21st of December last, the petition of Bernard Glenn [electronic resource] : 11th February, 1803, read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow.
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5423.
- Government document
- Glenn, Bernard -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5423).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|