Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred on the 6th ultimo, a report of the Committee of Claims, on the petition of Peter Charles L'Enfant [electronic resource] : also, a letter from the Secretary of State, enclosing sundry documents, relative to the claim of the said Peter Charles L'Enfant : 17th February, 1803, read, and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House tomorrow.
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5413.
- Government document
- L'Enfant, Pierre Charles, 1754-1825 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5413).
- United States. Dept. of State.
United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|