Report of the Committee of Claims to whom was referred on the fourth ult., the petition of John F. Randolph & Randolph M'Gillis presented at the last session [electronic resource] : together with the report of the Secretary of War on the fourth of February, 1803 ...
- [Washington : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5464.
- Government document
- Randolph, John F. -- Claims vs. United States.
M'Gillis, Randolph -- Claims vs. United States.
Georgia -- Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Petition refers to claims against the United States for services of the militia of the state of Georgia.
"16th December, 1803, read and referred to a committee of the whole House, on the first Monday in January next.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5464).
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|