Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred on the sixth ultimo, the petition of Moses White and Charlotte Hazen, executor and executrix of Moses Hazen, Brigadier General in the late Revolutionary Army, deceased, presented the 17th February, 1804 [electronic resource] : 12th December, 1804, read and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow.
- Other Title:
- Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred on the sixth ultimo, the petition of Moses White and Charlotte Hazen.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1804?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7601.
- Government document
- White, Moses, 1756-1833 -- Claims vs. United States.
Hazen, Charlotte -- Claims vs. United States.
Hazen, Moses, 1733-1803 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7601).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|