Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred, on the twelth [sic] instant, the petition of John F. Randolph and Randolph M'Gillis, presented the nineteenth February, 1803 [electronic resource] : December 24, 1805, read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House, on Tuesday next.
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9618.
- Government document
- Randolph, John F. -- Claims vs. United States.
M'Gillis, Randolph -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9618).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|