Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred, on the twenty-first of December last, the petition of John Steele, late Secretary of the Mississippi Territory of the United States [electronic resource] : 4th January, 1804, read and referred to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
- [Washington : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7599.
- Government document
- Steele, John -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7599).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|