Supplementary report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was re-committed on the fourth instant, the petition of Amey Dardin [electronic resource] : together with a report of the Committee of Claims thereon.
- [Washington : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5482.
- Government document
- Dardin, Amey -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 18th November, 1803, read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House on Tuesday next.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5482).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|