Amendments of the Senate to the bill, intituled, An Act for the Rebuilding the Light-house on Gurnet Point, at the Entrance of Plymouth Harbor [electronic resource] : for Rebuilding the Light-house at the Eastern End of New-Castle Island : for Erecting a Light-house on Lynde's Point : and for Other Purposes.
- [Washington?] : Duane, printer, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3208.
- Government document
- United States. Congress. House. Bill for Rebuilding the Light-house on Gurnet Point, at the Entrance of Plymouth Harbor.
Lighthouses -- Law and legislation -- New England.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: Congress of the United States, In Senate, 25th March, 1802.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3208).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|