Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury [electronic resource] : accompanying his reports on the petitions of James Bell, by Peter Mills, his attorney, and of Isaac Sawyer and others ... : 2d March, 1802 ...
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3324.
- Government document
- Bell, James.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3324).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|