Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in relation to the destruction of official books and papers by the fire in the building occupied by the Treasury Department [electronic resource] : inclosing sundry reports from the principals in the offices of that department : February 24, 1801, ordered to lie on the table.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1801]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1501.
- Government document
8 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury -- Fires and fire prevention.
Fires -- Washington (D.C.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by order of the House of Representatives."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1501).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|