Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury to the chairman of the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures [electronic resource].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18954.
- Government document
6 p. ; 21 cm.
- Customs administration.
Lighthouses -- Louisiana.
Harbors -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Accompanying a bill to remove the office of collector from Tappahannock to Fredericksburg ... and to establish a light-house ... Presented the 20th February, 1809."
Includes (p. 5-6): The memorial of the master and wardens of the port of New Orleans, addressed to Governor Claiborne."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18954).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|