Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement of balances due from individuals on the 1st Jan. 1807 and 1810 for lands purchased at the respective land offices of the United States [electronic resource] / prepared in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the sixth instant.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21703.
- Government document
- Finance, Public -- United States -- History -- 1801-1861.
Public land sales -- United States.
Public lands -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "April 14th, 1810, ordered to lie on the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated April 13th, 1810.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21703).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|