Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury [electronic resource] : accompanying a statement of goods, wares, and merchandizes exported from the Mississippi district, during the year 1801 ... : 5th April, 1802 ...
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3317.
- Government document
- Tariff -- United States.
Mississippi River Valley -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Statement prepared by the Register's Office.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3317).
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|