Message from the President of the United States [electronic resource] : accompanying a report to him, from the Secretary of War, and sundry documents relative to the establishment of trading-houses with the Indian tribes, and other regulations for their benefit and accommodation : 27th January, 1802 ...
- [Washington? : s.n., 1802]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3341.
- Government document
- Trading posts -- North America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Message addressed to the Senate and House of Representatives.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3341).
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
United States. Congress.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|