Violent storm. [electronic resource] : Boston, October 15. 1804.
- [Boston : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7664.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (relief cuts) ; 48 x 30 cm.
Hurricanes -- Massachusetts.
Poems -- 1804.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Account of the destruction caused by the hurricane in Boston and neighboring towns. Followed by: A poem on the late hurricane.
Text in two columns surrounded and separated by mourning borders; printed area measures 39.7 x 19.7 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7664).
- Poem on the late hurricane.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|