Preparation for death [electronic resource] : being a letter sent to a young lady in a dangerous distemper of which she died / by William Wake.
- Boston : Munroe, Francis and Parker, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16654.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16654).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|