To the free and independent electors of the county of York. [electronic resource] : Fellow citizens, Permit me to name, as a suitable person to represent you in the next Congress, Mr. Joseph Leeland [i.e., Leland], of Pepperrelborough [Me.] ...
- [Portland, Me.? : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7356.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 25 x 18 cm.
- Leland, Joseph, 1756-1839.
Elections -- Maine -- York County.
York County (Me.) -- Politics and government.
- Campaign literature -- 1804 -- Maine -- York County.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: Warren. Sept. 20, 1804.
Probably printed at Portland, Me.
In script typeface.
Printed area measures 17.4 x 13.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7356).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|