An address to young persons. [electronic resource] / By Richard Watson, Lord Bishop of Landaff.
- Second American edition.
- Boston: : Published by Oliver and Munroe, no. 78, State-Street., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16671.
71,  p. ; 13 cm.
- Youth -- Religious life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "As the celebrated author intended this address particularly for the use of members of the Church of England, it was thought expedient to alter or expunge a few expressions in order to make it more generally useful to Christians of all denominations in this country."--Advertisement, p. [3-4].
Also published under title: An address to young persons after confirmation.
Last page blank.
Includes Biblical references.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16671).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|