Dr. Watts' plain and easy catechisms for children, and Preservative from the sins and follies of childhood and youth. [electronic resource] : To which is added The shorter catechism, with explanatory notes. : Also, some short prayers for children.
- Standardized Title:
- Plain and easy catechisms for children
- Other Title:
- Plain and easy catechisms for children.
- Utica [N.Y.]: : Printed by Ira Merrell., 1808.
- Conference Name:
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652). Shorter catechism.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16676.
106 p. ; 14 cm.
- Sunday school literature.
Christian education of children.
Children -- Conduct of life.
Youth -- Conduct of life.
- Juvenile literature -- 1808.
Poems -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Utica.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Error in paging: p. 37 misnumbered 73.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16676).
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748. Preservative from the sins and follies of childhood and youth.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|