An American selection of lessons in reading and speaking. [electronic resource] : Calculated to improve the minds and refine the taste of youth. : To which are prefixed rules in elocution, and directions for expressing the principal passions of the mind. / By Noah Webster, Esq.
- Standardized Title:
- Grammatical institute of the English language. Part 3
- A new edition.
- [New Haven] : From Sidney's Press, New-Haven for I. Beers & Co. and I. Cooke & Co., 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7722.
225,  p. ; 18 cm.
Poems -- 1804.
Juvenile literature -- 1804.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published under title: A grammatical institute of the English language ... part III.
Copyright Jan. 30, 1804 by Noah Webster.
Error in paging: p. 159 misnumbered 459.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7722).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|