Webster's calendar: or, The Albany almanack: for the year of our Lord 1802 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Albany--North latitude 42 degrees 45 minutes--from the English Observatory 73 degrees and 8 minutes West. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Albany: : Printed by Charles R. and George Webster, at their bookstore, in the white house, corner of State and Pearl-streets. Great allowance to those who buy by wholesale., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1635.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 18 cm.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1802.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The astronomical calculations throughout are identical with those in: Poor Richard revived: or, The Albany almanack: for the year of our Lord, 1802 (Shaw & Shoemaker 1165).
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Two states of gathering D noted. In one, D1 verso includes "Ministers of the United States resident in foreign countries," and D2 contains "Northern Missionary Society," corporation of Albany, banks, turnpikes, and "Ministers ... of foreign powers." In another, D1 verso includes "Commissioners of loans," and D2 contains "Ministers of the United States ...," "Consuls and commercial agents," and "Ministers ... of foreign powers."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1635).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|