An address, made at Union, (Maine), July 4th, 1810 [electronic resource] / by William White.
- Castine [Me.] : Printed at the Eagle office by S. Hall, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22039.
16 p. ; 25 cm.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1810.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Castine.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Published by the Federal Republicans of Union, Me.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22039).
- Federal Party (Me.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|