Franklin primer [electronic resource] : containing a new and useful selection of moral lessons, adorned with a great variety of elegant cuts : calculated to strike a lasting impression on the tender minds of children / by a friend to youth.
- Boston : Printed by John M. Dunham, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5587.
84 p. : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Readers (Primary).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5587).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|