The afflicted man's companion, or, A directory for persons and families afflicted with sickness or any other distress [electronic resource] : with directions to the sick ... / by John Willison.
- Philadelphia : Printed by D. Hogan, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11881.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11881).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|