A representation of the case of Oliver Pollock [electronic resource] / by Augustus B. Woodward.
- Carlisle [Pa.] : Re-printed by George Kline, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11898.
- Pollock, Oliver, 1737-1823.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Carlisle.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pollock was agent for the United States at New Orleans and Havana during the Revolution.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11898).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|