Lorimer. [electronic resource] : A tale. / By Lucy Aikin.
- Philadelphia: : Published by M. Carey, 121, Chesnut Street. And Wells & Lilly, Boston., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36694.
23, , , 239,  p. ; 17 cm.
Booksellers' catalogs -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Publishers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Pennsylvania Carlisle.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Geo. Phillips, printer, Carlisle, Pa."--colophon, p. 239.
Last page blank.
"May, 1816. Modern publications, and new editions of valuable standard works, printed for M. Carey ..." p. -23, 1st count. Running title: Printed for M. Carey, Philadelphia.
"The following valuable works will shortly be published, and for sale by M. Carey."--p. , 1st count.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36694).
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839. May, 1816. Modern publications, and new editions of valuable standard works, printed for M. Carey.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|