A sermon, preached on Sunday, the third of April, at the funeral of Mrs. Fanny Lame Fleury, wife of Thomas Melvill, Jun., Esq. [electronic resource] : who died in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, April 1, 1814, aged 32 years.
- [Pittsfield, Mass. : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30658.
14,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Fleury, Fanny Lame, 1782-1814.
- Funeral sermons -- 1814.
Poems -- 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Pittsfield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The American Antiquarian Society copy is inscribed "A.A. Society from the author, Wm. Allen" and annotated "By Wm. Allen, president of Bowdoin College."
Last page blank.
"Obituary notice of the late Mrs. Fanny Melvill, consort of Thomas Melvill, Jun. Esq."--p. [15-16].
"On the death of Mrs. Melvill and her infant child," p. , in verse.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30658).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|