Memorial of the president and board of managers of the American Society for Colonizing the Free People of Colour of the United States. [electronic resource] : January 14, 1817. Read and ordered to lie upon the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42652.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 37.
- Government document
5,  p. ; 21 cm.
- African Americans -- Colonization -- Africa.
- Memorials (Legal)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 37.
Addressed to the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled.
Signed on p. 5: Bush. Washington, president.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42652).
- Washington, Bushrod, 1762-1829.
United States. Congress 1816-1817)
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|