A constitution and system of by-laws for the raising and managing a permanent charitable fund as the basis of an institution in Amherst in the county of Hampshire [electronic resource] : for the classical education of indigent young men of piety and talents, for the Christian ministry.
- [Massachusetts? : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43077.
- Amherst College.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43077).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|