The Antihipnotic songster, [electronic resource] : containing original and select songs. Patriotic, sentimental, anacreontic, comic, & masonic. : With favorite airs, glees, and catches.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and published by T. Town and S. Merritt. For sale by Robert Desilver, no. 110, Walnut Street, and at the principal book stores in the city., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43089.
232,  p. ; 18 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Without music.
Copyright April 9, 1818 by Thomas Town.
"The liberal encouragement conferred on this edition of the Antihipnotic songster induces the publishers to promise another volume, next season, as soon as a sufficient number of songs can be obtained. ..."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43089).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|