An examination of the doctrine of predestination, [electronic resource] : as contained in a sermon, preached in Burlington, Vermont, by Daniel Haskel, minister of the congregation. / By Nathan Bangs, minister of the Gospel. ; [Three lines from Micah]
- Other Title:
- Predestination examined.
- New-York: : Printed for the author by J.C. Totten, no. 9 Bowery., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40058.
179,  p. ; 15 cm.
- Haskel, Daniel, 1784-1848. Doctrine of predestination maintained as scriptural, rational and important.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: Predestination examined.
Copyright Oct. 10, 1817 by Nathan Bangs.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40058).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|