Observations designed to shew the propriety of establishing an independent system of banking, [electronic resource] : in preference to increasing the capital of the Bank of Virginia, and of deriving public revenue therefrom. / By Henry Banks. January 1, 1811.
- Other Title:
- Observations on banking, &c.
- [Richmond] : John O'Lynch--printer, Richmond., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22243.
27,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Bank of Virginia (Chartered 1922).
Banks and banking -- Virginia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title: Observations on banking, &c.
Imprint from colophon, p. 27.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22243).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|