In Senate of the United States. [electronic resource] : January 13, 1817. : Agreeable to notice Mr. Barbour asked, and obtained leave to bring in the following resolution, which was read and passed to the second reading.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51636.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 47.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 21 cm.
- Trumbull, John, 1756-1843. Declaration of Independence.
United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Art.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Resolved ... that the president of the United States be, and he is hereby authorized to employ John Trumbull, of Connecticut, to compose and execute a painting commemorative of the Declaration of Independence; to be placed, when finished, in the Capitol."
At head of title, in square brackets: 47.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51636).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|