A discourse on the importance of medical education: [electronic resource] : delivered on the fourth of November, 1811, at the opening of the present session of the Medical School of the College of Physicians and Surgeons. / By Samuel Bard, M.D. president of the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- New-York: : Printed by C.S. Van Winkle, no. 56 Pine-Street., 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24747.
22 p. ; 22 cm.
- Medical education.
Medical colleges -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Appendix."--p. -22.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24747).
- College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|