Beers' almanack, for the year of our Lord 1812 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for the meridian of New-Haven, but may serve for either of the towns in Connecticut, or the adjacent states, without any essential difference. ... By Andrew Beers, philom.
- New-Haven, : Printed and sold by Walter & Steele. South corner of the Green., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22322.
 p. ; 20 cm.
- Almanacs -- Connecticut -- 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertised in the Connecticut herald for Oct. 22, 1811.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22322).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|