Beers' almanack, for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated for the horizon and meridian of Norwalk, and will serve for this and the adjacent states, without any material alteration. ... By Andrew Beers, philom.
- Norwalk, Conn. : Printed by Nichols & Price, and sold by them, wholesale and retail, at the Gazette-Office., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43271.
 p. ; 20 cm.
- Almanacs -- Connecticut -- 1819.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwalk.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43271).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|