Trial and execution of Bellingham, for the murder of Mr. Perceval, prime minister of Great-Britain [electronic resource].
- New-York : Printed and sold by James Oram, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26907.
- Bellingham, John, 1770-1812 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Perceval, Spencer, 1762-1812.
Trials (Murder) -- England -- London.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Trial dated: Sessions-House, Old Bailey, Friday, May 15, 1812.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26907).
- Great Britain. Central Criminal Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|