Letters to a young lady, on a variety of useful and interesting subjects, [electronic resource] : calculated to improve the heart, to form the manners and enlighten the understanding. : [Two lines of quotation] / By the Rev. John Bennett.
- Seventh American edition, corrected.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Anthony Finley, at the White House, north-east corner of Chesnut and Fourth streets. William Fry, printer., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43279.
332,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Young women.
Publishers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of added engraved title page: Finley's edition.
Added engraved title page signed: Kneass, Young & Co.
Frontispiece signed: Drawn and eng'd. by J.J. Plocher.
Publisher's advertisement, p. [333-336].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43279).
- Plocher, Jacob J., d. 1820, engraver.
Kneass, Young & Co., engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|