The history of Caroline: or, A lesson to cure vanity. [electronic resource] : Adorned with cuts.
- Other Title:
- Caroline: or, A lesson to cure vanity.
- [New Haven] : Sidney's Press. New-Haven,, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43288.
30,  p. : ill. ; 11 cm.
- Children's stories, French.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
Pride and vanity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1818.
Poems -- 1818.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caroline: or, A lesson to cure vanity
Charity [in verse].
- Reprinted from The children's friend and The looking glass for the mind by Arnaud Berquin.
Pages  and  blank.
Engraved pictorial cover printed in green ink.
"Books ... sold wholesale & retail, by John Babcock and Son, Church Street. N. Haven."--advertisement, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43288).
- Berquin, M. (Arnaud), 1747-1791. Ami des enfans. English. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|