Bioren's town and country almanack, for the year of our Lord 1819 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by William Collom. ...
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by John Bioren, no. 88, Chesnut-Street, where is also published, "The Annual compting house sheet almanack," and "Pennsylvania pocket almanack.", 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43370.
48 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Mortality -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Meteorology -- Observations.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Statistics, Vital.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Climate.
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1819.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy (title vignette) is the only illustration.
Page 2 includes monthly deaths of adults and children in Philadelphia during 1817. The calendar pages include daily weather and temperature observations during 1817.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43370).
- Collom, William.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|