The grave [electronic resource] : a poem. / By Robert Blair. ; Together with other poems, by different authors.
- Homer [N.Y.]: : Re-printed by Searl & Osborn., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34139.
48 p. ; 18 cm.
- Death -- Poetry.
- Poems -- 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Homer.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The grave
An elegy written in a country church-yard. / By Gray
Death. / By B. Porteus, D.D.
On the immensity of the Supreme Being. / By C. Smart, A.M.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34139).
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771. Elegy written in a country churchyard.
Porteus, Beilby, 1731-1809. Death.
Smart, Christopher, 1722-1771. On the immensity of the Supreme Being.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|