Christians rejoice in the extension of divine worship. [electronic resource] : A discourse, delivered the second Sunday after Trinity, 1815, at Pawtucket, in North Providence, R.I. / By the Rev. J.L. Blake, A.M. minister of the Protestant Episcopal Church.
- Dedham [Mass.]: : Printed by H. Mann & Co., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34145.
24 p. ; 22 cm.
- Episcopal Church. Book of common prayer (1790)
St. Paul's Church (Pawtucket, R.I.)
Pawtucket (R.I.) -- Church history.
- Sermons -- 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Dedham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Appendix," p. -24, "consists almost entirely of selections ... principally from 'A companion to the Book of Common Prayer.'" See "advertisement," p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34145).
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830. Companion to The book of common prayer. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|