Constitution of the Boston Light Infantry. [electronic resource] : Established May, 1798. : Revised and ratified, 15th April, 1815. : [One line of quotation]
- Boston, : Printed by Russell, Cutler and Co., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34172.
16 p. ; 17 cm.
- Massachusetts. Militia. Boston Light Infantry.
Massachusetts. Militia. Boston Light Infantry -- Registers.
Boston (Mass.) -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Names of the donors of the arms and accoutrements in the armoury, January, 1803."--p. 12.
"Officers and members of the Boston Light Infantry--April 1815."--p. 13-16.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34172).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|