A catalogue of drugs, medicines, dye stuffs, painters' colours, surgeons' instruments, &c. &c. [electronic resource] : to be sold by George Brinley, at his store, no. 3, south-side of the Old Market House, Boston: where merchants, apothecaries, and others, may be supplied on the most reasonable terms, for cash, or credit.
- [Boston : s.n., 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24935.
16 p. ; 19 cm.
- Pharmacopoeias -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Catalogs.
Dispensatories -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Pharmaceutical industry -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Drugs -- Catalogs.
Dyes and dyeing.
Paint -- Catalogs.
Surgical instruments and apparatus.
Pharmacists -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24935).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|