Moral and political observations, addressed to the enlightened citizens of Virginia. [electronic resource] / By E.B.
- Richmond: : Printed by John Warrock,, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41478.
8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Slavery -- United States -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
By Ebenezer Burgess? The Yale University record in NUC pre-1956 reports that their copy is "in vol. 2 of American Colonization Society reports." Ebenezer Burgess was one of two agents of the American Colonization Society sent to Africa in Nov. 1817 on a mission of inquiry.
Imprint from colophon, p. 8.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41478).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|